Alright now, hoping everyone had a wonderful holiday season.
New Year’s is coming up folks! What better way to celebrate this season than by snuggling up next to a loved one, roasting chestnuts by the fire, sipping on a cup of hot cocoa, and jamming out to the latest edition of The Best Cuts of Music?
No better way, that’s what.
This edition features quaint tales of 2005, embarrassing & rude behaviors of quasi-famous musicians, as well as a decent collection of music.
We hope you enjoy the show, come back next Sunday for more jams jams jams as we roll out the new year!
1. Cuebism – Superpursuitmode
2. Slope – Komputa Groove
3. Fake Blood – Mars
4. Marvin Gaye – What’s Goin On? (Mr. Beatnik reconstruction)
5. Olympic Runners – Keep It Up
6. Weird War – If You Can’t Beat ‘Em, Bite ‘Em
7. Big Moe – Throwedsville (Chopped and Screwed by Michael “5000” Watts)